June 17th

"I heard the news today, Oh Boy"
A Day in the Life - Beatles

What headline made the news for you today?




Headlines of my life today:
  • The biology GCSE paper wasn't too bad and she guessed right about a red blood cell's reaction to being dunked in distilled water

  • Only a weeks 'til smallest's first violin exam. Hope she'll be ready in time....

  • My cricket-playing girl runs like a penguin in pads - cos the pads are way too big and they fasten right behind her knees. Made me laugh watching her though :)

  • Our phone is totally dead - so we can't answer anyone calling us. Doesn't stop it ringing though!

  • My style seems to be developing and I'm quite proud of the CJ pages I've done today. Still needs a little more before it's finished but it's not half bad


  • 3 comments:

    Lynne said...

    Love your news, more interesting than the nationals!!
    Cj pages are looking good too!

    knitkath said...

    Great looking pages! And your news is definitely more interesting than the telly!

    Mary B said...

    Love the way you have done this great idea.