June 9th

Clever Clogs
Once upon a time there was a clever clogs and her name was you
I like boys who wear glasses




Clever Clogs?? I don't know about that. I'm traditionally clever (good grades at school, graduated university, blah, blah, blah) but I'm just me. Does having a higher IQ/better education make me smarter?

When I look at some of the choices I've made it definately does not.
When I look at others around me that have a more ordered and peaceful life it definately does not.
When I think about the things I could have achieved and the things I am doing now it definately does not.

On the other hand - I have spent the last fifteen years being able to home with my children which is a blessing, although it was never what I expected I would do with my life. And my kids seem to be growing up ok - so maybe I am a clever clogs after all...

Actually, ask me in another ten years or so when they are all grown and I'll let you know how it worked out.

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Love your pic again! We are all clever in our own ways, takes a special sort of clever to raise kids!

Mary B said...

I love what you have done all this week with the dolls very cleverly done and beautifully journaled around.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

love the journaling

Curly said...

Fantastic. I love your journalling and your piccy's are great too.