June 16th

“Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart.”
Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968) - minister, civil rights activist




There's nothing like lying in the warm sunshine and feeling that warmth seep deep into my bones to make me feel indescribably at peace with the world. If that warmth and peace is accompanied by the knowledge that I have no pressing chores and no-one needing my attention for a little while then even better. If all of that is part of lying on the grass with a good book and those I love close by playing, reading next to me or otherwise at peace with hthemselves then I would say that I as close to 'unutterable fulfillment' as I am likely to be in this world.

5 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Brilliant!
I am in total agreement with you!

Lynne said...

How content you are on the simple pleasures of life! well done and it seems you are having better weather than us :(

Mary B said...

Yes very well put and an excellent answer to today's prompt

knitkath said...

Great journalling and love the pic!

Curly said...

Super I agree too.