June 6th

Soul
Your soul is a good one, i know when it shines in your eyes
I like motorbikes



eye image by christophe huet - phenomenally talented digital alteration artist


If my soul could shine out through my eyes I hope it would look like this. Inside I feel all young and sparkly and full of hope. On the outside I feel old and saggy and tired. I keep telling myself that life will quieten down and the sparkly me will have time and energy to play agin. Hope that day comes soon.....

I miss motorbikes. A long time ago in another time and place I was good friends with a few beautiful bikes and one beautiful biker. They looked after me and let me have fun. I miss the freedom of those times occasionally but that was then.

And this is now.

8 comments:

knitkath said...

WOW, that is some eye, thought you'd done it at first! Like the way you have used it though! You're still sparkling, we can see it!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful journaling and wow what a pic

Mary B said...

wow what a wonderful photo/art work
I hope you find your sparkle again soon.

Lynne said...

My soul certainly isn't sparkling through my eyes today!
great eye photo, thought until I read journalling it was your photo lol!!!
Like what you said too

Barbara said...

Lovely photo. Thought it was you at first. Great journalling. Hopefully you will feel sparkly on the outside as well soon.

Steph said...

Love that eye photo! wish I could have eyes like that.

Curly said...

Love the eye image and your journalling is great too!

Summer Sunflower said...

Love the sparkly eye!! I think we all go through stages of feeling our sparkle has gone, some days more so than others.
But it is good to be able to look back and remember times gone by... then the sparkle re-appears!!