July 5th

Happy




Things that make me happy:
  • sunny days

  • chocolate

  • a full moon

  • fast rollercoasters

  • Ben & Jerry's

  • shoe shopping (preferably with someone else's credit card)

  • jumping in puddles

  • kicking through crispy autumn leaves

  • catching up with old friends

  • the first coffee on my own on Monday mornings when everyone's gone to school

  • hugging my kids

  • curled up with my head on my hubby's chest settled down in bed at the end of the day - our own peaceful time together
  • 4 comments:

    knitkath said...

    Hope you get all those things in abundance!

    nobby said...

    i'm wondering whether "shoe shopping" was a hint or not..

    Lynne said...

    Just love your list especially your shoe shopping with someone elses credit card :)

    Barbara said...

    Lovely happy photo