July 1st

'New week, New month and I am feeling the need to have some fun! Let me introduce you to Snow Whites seven little helpers!'
Bashful




I most definately have my Bashful side.

I get toungue-tied and nervous in company of lots of people, especially those I don't know well. I expect most people will not notice me, those that do notice me will not like me and those that already know me will have forgotton about me. I'm terrible at accepting compliments although I crave them most of the time. I need to learn to see my achievements for myself but only really start to believe I've done well if others tell me so.

7 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pic! And honest journalling!

Barbara said...

Brilliant phot. Very bashful.

Winterstar said...

my goodness you are so good at putting things in to words ( i went all green and envious LOL!). This is so how i feel too but would have never got the words to say it.
I love your blog as it is so thought provoking and honest.
Star*

Lynne said...

Well you are doing well and I for one admire your eloquence in your journalling and your bright intellectual mind

Mary B said...

Like the photo very much but I am sure you are not forgotten by those who have noticed you and that you do not go unnoticed

nobby said...

I can see you!

domestic goddess said...

love your journalling, i sound like you!