July 17th


Gemini - Twins - Agate - Lavender


Gemini - the twins! Very appropriately I have been lucky enough to have had two really amazing Geminis in my life. Both were charismatic, vibrant, utterly irresistable people. Both were bouncy, fun-loving and generous (although with typical Gemini contradiction both are incredibly self-centered - but in a strange unselfish way that only makes them more endearing).

I'm not saying that I never get terminally frustrated with my adorable Gemini, because boy can they drive you nuts, but having them around certainly makes life a lot more fun...

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics and journalling!

Shirley said...

Wow loving your photos Krys and brilliant journalling as usual.
I always love to catch up on your blog.

Barbara said...

Lovely photo and journalling

willowthewysp said...

This is wonderful! I am loving howyou are doing these prompts!!

Curly said...

I love the piccy, and super journalling too.