July 26th

Pisces - Fish - Aquamarine - Waterlily




I don't know any Pisces people but while I was browsing around looking for a pretty picture ar somthing interesting about Pisces I found a website about the world's largest jigsaw. It has 24,ooo pieces and when it's finished it is 168.5 in x 61.8 in (14ft 0.5 in x 5ft. 1.8in). The finished picture is the one below but if you want to see it in more details you can look at it here. It is an absolutley gorgeous thing but who has time (or space) to finish such a monster. Maybe I'll put it on my list of things to do when I retire 'cos I know how much free time you retired ladies have to spare - lol.

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Ha ha to the spare time in retirement! That jigsaw would certainly be a challenge!

Shirley said...

LOL you are funny!!!! Love the colours in these pictures too.
Mum look really happy in that photo for yesterday :)

Barbara said...

Love jigsaws but that would take some doing.