July 18th

Cancer - Crab - Emerald - Lily




More of the important people in my life have been Cancerians than any other sign. Four of my closest friends, my music teacher (who was an enourmous influence when I was a child), both my PhD tutors and the person that agreed to share my life with me. He's a bit of a hermit crab at times and hides in his shell when he feels uncomfortable - yes, even at parties! But on the inside he's loving, sensitive and very caring both of me and our daughters. He's my rock - he keeps me strong and safe and supported, whatever might by going on in our lives. He might not always seem as approachable as he would like to be but I always know that if I need him he will be there for me.

And I probably don't tell him any of this often enough.

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Lucky you! Great journalling!

Minty Magic said...

He sounds wonderful!!!

willowthewysp said...

Lovely journalling..he does sound like a good man!