July 3rd

Dopey




I am certainly getting more and more like Dopey as I get older. I'm not sure whether my poor brain is over-loaded with things to remember or if it's just lost too many brain cells over the last few years, but I forget so many things these days. I've given up carrying a handbag most of the time because I've left it in too many places. I often find letters half finished or, even worse, folded into their envelopes and left unposted for weeks. I lose my car keys so often that there's now a hook on the ceiling right next to the door so I hang them there before I even take my shoes off (that's not as daft as it sounds when your ceiling is less than a foot above your head).

I think I need to sit down and relax before I forget that I've made coffee otherwise I'll find it later all cold and abandoned....


...again

7 comments:

Minty Magic said...

This entry made me laugh. You are quite crazy, you know!!!

knitkath said...

Good to know I'm not alone!!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

Join the club. Great photo

Lynne said...

Love it and fab painted toe nails and you told us your not glamorous.
Krys it's called busy lives and age :(

willowthewysp said...

This is brilliant!!!
Love the photo too:)

Mary B said...

This made me smile, I think we are all a bit like that. I am terribly forgetful

nobby said...

you should see how often i leave a cup of tea to get cold because i've forgotten about it...
Oh no! another one!