July 25th

Aquarius - water - Amethyst - Fruit Trees




Aquarius - that'd be my Mum then. And my Nan. Not that they would ever have liked being grouped together in any way whatsoever. Two formidable ladies, two big influences in my life, both strong, charismatic and more than a little scary. They just never got on, at all.

I had a wonderful relationship with my mother for the whole of my childhood - she was my strength, my foundation. Her love and belief in me let me know that I could do anything I wanted, be anything I wanted and gave me the strength to follow my dreams.

If I could do one impossible thing before breakfast it would have been to allow my Mum to heal the rifts that grew so deep between her and her mother so that she too could have know the support and love that was there for her - even though she could never see it herself. My Nan really did adore her but had absolutely no idea how to show her that.

No comments: