May 14th

'Discover'




A perfect word to prompt me as my whole life at the moment is about discovery.
I'm trying so hard to discover who I actually am now, who I want to bewhere I want to go.

For so long I have been a mother, a wife and a daughter that somewhere along the line I lost 'me'. I know who I was and I remember all the dreams I had for my life, but that person has changed so much and become submerged in the vibrant, wonderful family that is growing around me.

I don't even want to be that person any more as my life is so much richer now.

But that doesn't mean that it's been easy accepting that my life is not what I expected. Over the last couple of years I have been too worried about the little things, too hung up on what people want from me and too busy just getting through the days that I have forgotton how to kick back and enjoy this wonderful world. I began this blog to remind myself to take time out to remember how great my life really is and to teach me to re-discover peace and happiness.

And also to discover the person inside me that has been screaming for a chance to get out and play.

9 comments:

Summer Sunflower said...

Great photo! and Brilliant journalling, this challenge is certainly a 'Discovery', enjoy it!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabby photo and lovely journalling.

willowthewysp said...

This could have been me writing this!
Brilliant journalling and the photo is GORGEOUS!
Well done!:)

Shirley said...

Beautiful photo of you Krys, it really does show a very thoughtful you.
Your journalling is lovely too, I hope you manage to discover the real you on this 365 journey you have embarked on :)

knitkath said...

Lovley photo of you, now we have an idea what you look like! Your journalling is great, yes, go where the words take you. Have fun on your journey of discovery!

Mary B said...

I love your journaling for today and yes it is great here because it helps us to discover ourselves.

Curly said...

It's lovely to have a new 365'er to come and visit. I love your blog, the pictures are great. Looking forward to seeing lots more.

Minty Magic said...

You have a fantastic way with words and your photo is brill. Welcome to our little 365 family

Barbara said...

Love the photo and the journalling.