May 13th

"Play"




OK - so this is a totally cheat photo cos I didn't take it at all.
I've spent the afternoon playing with my camera and trying to get to know it better. I've used it on auto-everything since I got it and it's way past time I tried to work out all the things it's capable of. Yesterday I managed to get the timer working - pretty essential for self-portraits really. Today I've been playing with depth of field. Still not really happy with the results cos I never quite get what I expect.

Ah well, time and patience dear girl, time and patience...

4 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

some fabby pics and journalling. look forward to seeing more Krys

knitkath said...

Great pics and journalling, well done on the catching up!

Shirley said...

Not cheating at all Krys!
Love all the photos you have done so far.
Great journalling too:)

Mary B said...

well done on coming to grips with your camera