May 11th

"There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy.
There's nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be in time.
It's easy.
All you need is love, all you need is love,"
Beatles




sure do love this girl of mine!

I love all four of my girls so much but she is my first born, my oldest, my pathfinder.
she's also virtually impossible to get a photo of - let alone a decent photo. I managed to talk her into coming and spending a few minutes just posing for me and for once it actually worked. this picture just catches her so well: her humour and life and the look in her eyes that I know so well.

so I love this photo... of this girl... on this day...

2 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Your daughter is very pretty..what a lovely shot of her:)

Mary B said...

Pretty DD and I love that look on her face says it all doesn't it.