May 15th

"Inspire"




I posted this photo today, even though it's a few years old, for lots of reasons. It is one of my favourite photos out af all the ones I have taken (and seen) of my daughters. It inspires a feeling of calm and peace deep in my soul seeing them so happy together like this.

I hope that I am an inspiration to them throughout their lives. (You! Inspire anyone the way you are right now? NO! BAD GIRL! Don't run yourself down! You have a strong spirit and you'll shine again soon!) I hope that I can inspire them to live life to the full, but to always find peace and beauty in life. To always reach out for whatever fuels their dreams and to never settle for being anything that they feel they 'should' be just because others expect that of them. Their dreams and hopes are nothing without the knowledge that they can strive to achieve them one day. After all - what are dreams for....

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Lovely photo. What a great idea to pose them like that. May have to use that for my grandchildren when they don't want to be photographed.
Lovely journalling. I'm sure you inspire them.

knitkath said...

Lovely photo, and your journalling is great, sure you are an inspiration!

willowthewysp said...

Your journalling is fantastic today! And the photo is gorgeous! They look So calm.....i wish i coud get my boys to do that!!!

Curly said...

This is a super picture, and i love your journalling.