September 10th

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose. "
Dr. Seuss




The only way to go is forwards. It's the start of a new year - well, a new school year. And coming from a family of teachers that seems to be the year that means most to me deep down inside. The girls are growing up so fast - three at secondary school now, one in her final year there - and it's time for me to move on too. I start a new job in about a month. I'm starting right at the bottom but there's loads of room for me to learn and hopefully to find something that challenges me over the next few years.

Isn't the world a fun place when it's full of possibilites and hope?

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Keep that positive attitude Krys, you'll get there! Nothing wrong with starting at the bottom, gives you a better understanding!

Minty Magic said...

You go girl!!!

Barbara said...

Sounds like a great job.

Shirley said...

Go for it Krys you have the POWER!!!!

Mary B said...

that is so good and I love that final quotation.