September 15th (and before)

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed!
Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed."




There are new things ahead of me this autumn: a new job, a first real job. I have a lot of hopes that it will lead to something great and exciting. Will it be what I want it to be? Who knows...

It will certainly give me training and experience - with that and a little hard work I can go anwhere I choose. I can succeed if I give myself the chance!



September 14th
"If you never did, you should.
These things are fun, and fun is good."






September 13th
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."




The summer holidays are over and they barely even happened: the weather was awful and we didn't get to go away anywhere. We did have some good days though and a trip to the zoo for Katheryn's birthday was definately a very good day!



September 12th
"From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere."




How did I get here? Where will I go?
Will I have fun there? I don't realy know.
There's one thing for certain, for good or for bad
It's time to be me now, which should make me glad!

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Go for it Krys I hope you really have found the perfect job for you.
Like the colour of that drink, what is it.
Poem says it all well done.

knitkath said...

Great photos and words, good luck with your new job when the time comes!

Shirley said...

I so love looking at your photos an journalling Krys.
I wish you all you wish for yourself with your new job.
XXX

Summer Sunflower said...

The photos are great Krys, good luck with the new job, I hope it brings you all the joy that you are hoping for.