September 17th

"You can dance, you can jive
having the time of your life
see that girl, watch that scene
dig in the Dancing Queen"




Autmun is a perfect dancing time.

I love watching the thistledown seeds dancing though the air. (I hope they don't land on my lawn and grown tall and strong when I'm not looking).

I love watching my daughter chase the thistledown 'faires' so she can catch them and save them in her fairy jar.

I love watching the sycamore helicoptors on their spiralling dance to a new life - how come it's so impossible to get them to spin like that again once they have fallen to the earth?

I love dancing through the crispy fallen leaves in the woods and around the lake. Soon they will be there waiting for me and my dancing feet...
Soon....

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Beautiful words so descriptive that is the sort of prose I love. Beautiful photo too just right for these autumn days.

knitkath said...

Beautifully phrased Krys, hope you'll soon feel like dancing too!

Minty Magic said...

I love your words for today - really makes me picture it all. I love the autumn - definitely the best season.

Shirley said...

Beatiful post today Krys and stunning photo.
X