The rest of Abba week

September 22nd

"What's the name of the game
does it mean anything to you
what's the name of the game
can you feel it the way I do

Tell me please
'cause I have to know
I'm a bashful child
beginning to grow"




Soon I will plant these daffodil bulbs and I know that they will grow strong and flower into beauty. They have lain dormant since they last flowered but their strength and vitality is only hiding,not gone forever.

As they grow into new life and beauty so will I, because as time moves on we either grow stronger with its passing or we wither and die on the inside. I have been small and brown and insignificant for too long now - my flowering time is well overdue.

September 21st

"Slipping through my fingers
all the time
I try to capture
every minute
the feeling in it
slipping through my fingers
all the time
do I really see what's
in her mind
each time I think
I'm close to knowing
she keeps on growing
slipping through my fingers
all the time"


When did this.....



become this...




September 20th

"I don't wanna talk
about the things we've gone through
though it's hurting me
now it's history
I've played all my cards
and that's what you've done too
nothing more to say
no more ace to play

The winner takes it all
the loser standing small
beside the victory
that's her destiny"




September 19th

I was a woman never thinking of others
and my life was so lonely
didn't care for anybody
but then I happened to meet
a begging man in the street
as I turned down his praying
I heard someone saying: "ah -

Treat him well, he is your brother
you might need his help one day
we depend on one another
love him that's the only way
on the road that we're going
we all need words of comfort and compassion
treat him well, he is your brother
love him that's the only way"


4 comments:

Summer Sunflower said...

Great photos Krys, certainly has been a week for you! Take care hun x

knitkath said...

Great photos, especially like the feet one! Glad you are clicking again!!!!

Mary B said...

Great photos here and I love the feet ones. So glad you feel able to take photos again.

Shirley said...

So lovely to be visiting you here again Krys.
great selection of photos.
X