September 16th

This week I have been inspired by the hit musical, blockbusting movie, Mamia Mia!!!! Enjoy.....

"Tonight the
Super Trouper
lights are gonna find me
shining like the sun
smiling, having fun
feeling like a number one"

Abba
What has made you feel like a Super Trouper today?





Super Trouper? Me?
Not today.

Right now good days are mixed with miserable days. Today was definately a miserable day. I just can't raise any enthusiasm for anything. I haven't had any coffee since 6am though and that does seem to make a difference to my mood - and how silly does that sound?

PS - thanks for the txts reminding me to make coffee, Jess.
I love you too <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

Summer Sunflower said...

I am sorry that you are not feeling a 'Super Trouper' Krys, sometimes we do have off days, dont despair! Hopefully you will have better days in the near future.

Mary B said...

I am so sorry that you have those bad days, do hope your job will change that for you.