September 9th

A new week of quotes, and I have been inspired by the magic words of Dr Seuss! If you have children or grandchildren, I am sure you will be familiar with his words of wisdom.

"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way."
Dr. Seuss




These are my new mountain climbing shoes!
They may not look like mountain-climbing shoes, they may not be practical for any mountains that you might be thinking of, but seeing as my mountain is liking me, my life and who I am these shoes work very well. I used to wear bright colours all the time, I used to wear pretty things, impractical things and occasionally even girly things. Over the last 15 years children and boats have turned muy wardrobe into a boring mix of practical drab clothes that I hate. These shoes are the start of fun, self -respect and 'me' time! It's going to be a hard steep slope to climb but I so want to see the top of this particular mountain.

Let the Good Times roll!!!!

5 comments:

knitkath said...

And you will see the top of that mountain, with a little help from friends and family! Those shoes are a perfect start to your climb!

Summer Sunflower said...

Lovely shoes, great for climbing mountains!!

Minty Magic said...

Loving those shoes Krys!!!

Barbara said...

Great shoes. Hope they help with your climb.

Mary B said...

And I am sure you will reach the top and I love the shoes, especially as they are pink and not practical but very pretty.