October 8th

"A penny for your thoughts"




My thought have been splattered liberally across this blog for the last few months. Can't imagine anyone would ever want to pay for them, although it's been great reading some of the lovely comments from the other 365ers who read this.

And to day I get to be a queen for the day - yay!
What would I do if that could really happen? I'd love to think that I'd do something amazing and thoughtful that would benefit people in Britain but the truth of the matter is if I'd only got one single day as Queen I think I'd probably have a great time running madly through the corridors of Buckingham Palace, try on all her most glorious jewellery and pull faces at the Guards. Would they actually have to smile if the Queen ordered them to? That would be a fun thing to find out.

After all that serious work I'd just love to go to a huge posh banquet full of important elegant people who all had to be excruciatingly polite to me, no matter what I said or did. The potential for fun and mayhem is putting a grin on my face already...

8 comments:

knitkath said...

Oh Krys, you naughty girl, but what fun!

Barbara said...

Why do you get to be queen? Have I missed something? Would love to have a nosey round BP.

Minty Magic said...

Can I be a partner in crime with you round BP?

Barbara said...

Very clever. Don't know how you did it but it is brilliant.

Steph said...

Brilliant! Very clever

Shirley said...

I love the idea Krys and by all the comments here you would not be short of some company either!!!

Mary B said...

Very clever how you put your face instead of HM's

Lynne said...

That is so clever, how did you do it?