October 14th

“Almost all words do have color and nothing is more pleasant than to utter a pink word and see someone's eyes light up and know it is a pink word for him or her too”
Gladys Taber




I'm still struggling to keep up with posting - as I'm sure anyone who reads this blog will have noticed. I'm struggling to keep up with many things in my life right now but at the end all the things that don't get done will be forgotton and all the things that cannot be forgotton will be dealt with - somehow.

My life is changing a lot right now - it needed to for my own sanity, but unfortuantely that's not the easiest process to go through. It would be much easier if I lived alone and isolated from the difficulites of others but I don't - I live with five other people who all have needs and concerns of their own. I am a mother and a wife and, as such, my stability and care is so very needed every day to keep the spirits of these wonderful people buoyant and safe.

I'm borrowing a trick from Shirley this week - as it's inspirational week and I seem rather lacking in inspiration of my own...

Quote time:
'You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.' - Brian Tracy

2 comments:

Mary B said...

Well put and I love the quote you have used here too

Shirley said...

You look pretty inspired to me Krys :)